Quantity Surveyor, a person who manage the costs on a construction project. He/She help to ensure that the construction project is completed within its estimated budget.
Scope of services:
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials, dimensions, type of building which is needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bill of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the service of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Coordinate with the client and other cost