Structural engineering is a sub-discipline of civil engineering. The primary task of structural engineers is to design building and structures that are safe and capable of withstanding the elements to which they will be exposed, as well as improving the structural integrity of existing building.
Scope of services:
- Preparing reports, designs and drawings
- Making calculations about pressures, loads and stresses
- Selecting appropriate construction materials
- Providing technical advice
- Obtaining building regulations approval
- Liaising with relevant professional staff such as architects
- Monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors
Our design teams are ready to give design service for various kind of building and structures. We will bring you idea into reality and make sure that the structures are safe to use. We also renovate or change the use of the buildings that were constructed long ago for new purposes. We work collaboratively with related people to make a success of your project.